Thursday 16 February 2017

Fragrant Friday - Nuxe Prodigieux Le Parfum (Week 7 2017)

Evening Sparkles


Following on from all the Valentine's fun and walk down memory lane courtesy of my long time favourite Autograph New York, I'm changing it up for something a little lighter (willing spring to come, albeit March is rarely the most enjoyable of months in the UK for weather!)

A light floral fragrance, I find this one calming and much more refreshing than a lot of the perfumes that I tend to wear - particularly in the winter months. It was launched in 2012 and for me replicates the scent of some of my favourite Nuxe products like their body cream.

This isn't going to overpower anyone (yourself or your nearest and dearest) but smells so luxurious when applying that I think it'll bring a smile to your face.

Lighter yet (and also pictured) is the refreshing fragrance water which carries a similar fragrance, albeit a little less complex, which is akin to a body spray. I wouldn't use this and expect it to linger all day but it's nice as a layering component or just after a weekend bath when I'm going to read under a blanket watching the rain!


Fragrantia rates the perfume 3.95 out of 5 here.

Available online for less than the RRP of £43.50 for 50ml you can make this one more economical by shopping around or watching out for the French brand offer weekends you can see online at key beauty websites.

Have you tried this, or another skincare brand's perfume? What did you think?

Til next time kitty kats....love, hugs and chilled out kisses

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...