Monday 9 March 2015

Manicure Monday - Quick and easy removal

Greetings Sparkles…

It's been almost a month since my last post, and hasn't time flown? Well, for me it has - in a whirl of new joiners in work and lots of accounting fun during both the day and evenings sometimes. March is looking like a massively busy month but for lots of fun reasons - not least of all the 30th birthdays of not one but two of my favourite ladies!

This morning I wanted to share with you a great little buy that you can grab in your local Boots, Superdrug or pharmacy.


I've repurchased this little number many times over the years. It's about £2.50 and I've found it one of the most effective formulas for removing even stubborn, dark shades. Glitters it will have some difficulty with - but which remover doesn't.

I usually have a couple on the go at one time - one for home, one in my desk if I get a bad chip in the day and can't repair it. When I'm flipping from light to dark I do tend to keep two separate containers for that - otherwise you can end up with a little bit of incidental staining from the dark colours catching in the sponge.

The only downside is that it doesn't have a fingers and toes version of the pot - otherwise it's perfection for remover!

Do you already use these dip and twist removers? Or do you prefer a traditional cotton pad removal method?

Good luck for the week my dears - love, hugs and sparkling clean finger tips...

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...