Tuesday 21 July 2015

Blistex Intensive Moisturiser - a tube of tingly heaven (review)

Afternoon Sparkles,





And happy humpday...we're on the joyous slide to the weekend now!


After my Nuxe lipbalm was finished off as an emergency blister salve for little sis on the weekend, I found myself cracked lipped and desperate in the airport this Sunday.


Grabbing a £2.59 tube of moisturiser from the Superdrug frankly my only thoughts were that it needed to see me through the three hours to home and a top up of the Nuxe...how wrong I was.


Ingredients include shea butter, allantoin (not sure what this is...!!) and camphor. I was really impressed at the softening and smoothing action of this, even on my yukky cracked lips courtesy of air con.


While I'll still use my little pot of Nuxe Reve de Miel as a matte moisturiser, this sinks in well so I don't think it would disturb your lipstick either (bonus). Totally recommend an urgent buy!!


Til next time kitty kats - love, hugs and moisturised kisses


xx Josephine xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...