Monday 4 January 2016

Hello 2016....shall we try again?!

Pre lychee martinis and champers induced NYE haze. Not a drop was
had at this point. I am no less concerned than you about the ensuing hrs...
Hi Sparkles

Bit poor in 2015, wasn't I? Ah well, sure, shizz happens and then life goes on. In fact it was very much the going on-ness of life which distracted me from all things blog related in 2015.

Enough of that. Onwards in the march to simple, achievable beauty looks for the everyday and special occasions.

I think my theme for January will be "shopping my stash" because after a rather self-indulgent Christmas season it's time for some quiet, calm and frugality in January. So watch out for some empties, favourites and fails from the top, middle and bottom of my Alex chest of drawers (thanks Ikea for enabling my hoarding tendencies!)

Pic for your delectation - in case you missed the Insta - is my NYE look this year. Deets below if you're interested, but X-Pro II filter has distorted a wee bit, this was not a product light look.

For now, huge Happy New Year hugs and massive kisses from your slightly absent but ever loving Josephine

xoxo


Face:
Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer to cover break out on cheeks.
Tarte Full Coverage Foundation in Light (QVC) all over.
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer under the eyes (second lightest shade I think) and to highlight tops of cheeks and nose.
Mally Powerless Finish (Tan) and Maybelline Contour Duo to contour.

Brows:
Eyelure wax pencil (010)
Illamasqua brow cake (Motto)
L'Oreal Brow Plumper gel

Eyes:
No7 Shade and Define - Cool Mink & Slate Grey
Bobbi Brown Sparkle shadow - Mica
MAC Pearlglide Pencil - Petrol Blue
Mally volumising mascara

Lips:
Illamasqua lip liner - Mistress
Guerlain lippie - Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...