Thursday 31 March 2016

Face of the day (Barely There) - April Fool's 2016

Hi Sparkles,
What do you mean I missed an Easter egg....?!?!

Are you about to embark on a long Thursday evening knowing you'll basically needto take the "dead" off your Friday morning work look? Sorry to be mean, but I'll probably still be snoozing or reading in bed since I'm off on leave this week - but fear not. I'm still here to help.

Easter Sunday was the day following one too many Bloody Marys and running up to some wine and excesses. I therefore wanted to look fresh and vaguely human but couldn't really be bothered putting in the effort to look insta-fabulous.

Look no further than the no makeup makeup.

Product list is below - my key tip would be that it's worth it to layer thinly on the skin to get a luminous finish but coverage where you need it. The Vitazing is definitely too dark for me, but a tinted moisturiser / luminser as a base is the way forward (as is perhaps a light dusting of bronzer) for days when you feel less than the best version of you. Go forth and blend kittens...


Til next time - love, hugs and happy weekending.



xx Josephine xx

Perhaps a clearer view, with the old scraped back hair.
Face
#Origins Vitazing tinted moisturiser,
#Tarte full coverage foundation (Light to Medium Sand),
#MAC pro longwear concealer (NW20)

Brows

#Illamasqua brow cake (Motto)


Cheeks

#Bourjois Aqua Blush (Inge-nude)*

Lips

#Bourjois Color Boost crayon (02 Fuschia Libre) *










While I have yet to reach the heady heights of interest from sponsors, products indicated with a * were not bought and paid for by my own fair hand, or that of a friend or relation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...