Wednesday 30 July 2014

Product review: L'Oreal Color Riche Quad (Nude Lingerie)

Holla, Beauty Addicts!!

Hope your Hump-day is going gloriously and you're able to see more sunshine than I can manage out the back end of our lovely building. Even if you can't, my latest High Street find will give you eyelids that glimmer and glisten as if you're sunbathing in St Tropez.
L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Quad Eyeshadow
E2 Nude Lingerie

I picked this little beauty up in an emergency on the weekend (I had forgotten to bring my make-up bag on an overnight with me...unheard of!) So had to make an emergency pit-stop at Boots, Euston Station for some eye products. I'd got a bunch of skin stuff knocking around my handbag...I can feel any admiration for my make-up organising skills draining fast.



Anyway, I've got one other quad in this series I quite like but I was super impressed with this colour selection and thought it would work with any skin tone. It gives quite a natural smokey eye look so would be nice to those quite new to eyeshadow as well - check it out on the next 3 for 2!

Do you have any of the quads? Have you ever been stuck at a station with no slap? What did you grab and how did it do....let me know in the comments below.

Til the weekend kitty kats *mwah*

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...