Wednesday 27 August 2014

Talon Tips #4 - Nail of the Week

Morning guys and dolls,

Happy Hump Day!

For this week's mani I'm very excited for my upcoming break to the White Isle and in honour of that have decided to make my mani white hot this week.

Polish used is Rita Ora 60 seconds nail polish by Rimmel (shade: White Hot Love #703), two medium thick coats, with Leighton Denny's all in one base and top coat.



Given my tendency to chip polish I'm not expecting this to last much past the three days - particularly due to the chips usually incited by packing and lugging suitcases to the airport etc! Last time I got bubbles and cracking around my tips around day two or three. Still, very affordable and a fun summer shade.

How did you spend the Bank Holiday? Mine was final shopping bits for hols, skipping over puddles and coming runner up in the local pub quiz - all in all a fun, if slightly damp day!

Til next time kitty cats - love, hugs and disco dancing

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...