Saturday 23 August 2014

Talon Tips: Nail of the week #3

Evil Queens of August

This one is a little late….apologies! And the eagle eyed amongst you will notice that there was no #2, which is mostly because I've ended up going unpolished for a great deal of the month. Shame on me.

In any case, last week I was rocking some Liz Earle Colour Polish in Pure Poetry, giving in to my inner darkness a little recently - but I promise a flavour of summer will be coming up soon!


I get about 3 days wear with minimal chipping with the Liz Earle polishes. This doesn't sound much but often I can get serious chipping on day 2 with cheaper brands, so for me this is a great performance.

 Til next time, kitty kats…

xx Josephine xx

Twitter: @JoJoSparklesNI
Instagram: @JosephineSparklesNI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...