Wednesday 10 December 2014

Blogmas 2014: #10 Urban Decay shadow in Sin

Calling all nude lovers…

That might get a few more unsolicited page views than my general openers, eh?

This week's Hump Day treat is brought to you courtesy of Urban Decay (but I bought this with my own pennies).

I love it as a base for a neutral eye look, or just generally as a pretty base shade for a cut crease or smokey look. I think this shade is really wearable across the board and the texture of UD shadows is worth at least some of the extra pennies you'll have to fork out to have them.

Sin is perhaps best described as a champagne shade which verges on having pinkish tones. I use it as a precision highlighter (brow bones and inner corner) in addition to the whole-lid looks it can act as base for.

Recycling somewhat here, but this
is just Sin used across the lid
It's definitely cooler toned than some shimmery champagne shades I have. I first encountered this shade in the original Naked palette - which actually didn't necessarily suit me as well across the board on all the shades, some of which were much warmer toned.

A highly useful shade for pretty party eyes, or faking that "eight hours sleep" look that most of us are craving throughout December…

A great treat for yourself or for any mother / sister / daughter - the shimmer is definitely shimmer, not glitter as can be a risk with some shades in the UD range.

Happy "sin"ning

til next time kitty kats…

xx Josephine xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...