Friday 2 January 2015

Resolving to help everyone have a "Sparkling" 2015...

Morning all, and a proper happy new year!!

I've not gone blonde…and I must confess to stealing this fab photo from
Ms Tilbury's Instagram. Huge heart, couldn't resist it!
I'm not sure about you, but I always feel slightly jaded at this time of year.  We're about to take down the Christmas lights and trudge through the dreariest two months of the year.  

Fear not, readers!!

It shall be my mission for the next year to inject some subtle shimmer, fuller sparkle and just downright glitter into your life. This year, my mission is to find new ways and / or means to incorporate glitter and sparkles into life. 

Making those dreary winter days more bearable and beautiful spring days even more picture perfect.

Let's see how this resolution goes….

Til next time, kitty kats

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...