Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2015!!

Good morning Sparkles!

I hope you're not feeling too jaded this morning after the NYE exuberance. I always love watching the fireworks - and let's face it any excuse to cover myself in as much glitter as possible. Not that I require it to be New Year to do that!

I got inspired by drag queens (particularly Bianca del Rio) and the swinging sixties this year with my makeup:
Base: 
Bare Minerals (original) in Light,
Rimmel Wake Me Up in True Ivory
L'Oreal concealer pencils in #10 and #20. 
Bourjois Healthy Balance powder in 53 and
MUA bronzer.

Eyes:
MAC Paintpot in Let's Skate as a base with a grey eyeliner to sketch in my crease.
Illamasqua's Obsidian to deepen and Urban Decay Basics 2 to blend out.
Sin over the lid and L'Oreal's gel liner on the top lash line.


Outer third of lower lash line deepened with grey liner pencil and Collection Glam Crystals liner (gold) applied to crease and lower lash line. Finished with mascara.

Brows 
L'Oreal Brow Plumper (darkest shade) 
L'Oreal concealer pencil in #10 to highlight
Illamasqua brow cake in Motto. 


Cheeks
MUA eyeshadow in Champagne as highlight, 
Illamasqua Tremble for blush. 

8 hours post application
Lips
Maybelline Color Drama pencil in Keep It Classy. 

If you decide to slip back in time to the 60s I guess the lips should really be nude, but I love a deep pinky colour!

Hope you guys had a great New Year whatever you were doing and got to spend it with at least some of your favourite people!! 

Til next time, kitty kats

Love, hugs and worn off lippie kisses 

xx Josephine xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...