Thursday 15 January 2015

Smooth skin ritual: Ro's Argan Skin Conditioner by Lush Cosmetics

Hello readers!

I've recently jumped on the celebrity bandwagon of Epsom salts baths. Sounds odd (and I don't quite see the alleged slimming benefits) but they're really softening to skin and any excuse for a warm lie down is good in my book!

After my most recent I slathered on some of the Ro's Argan Skin Conditioner by Lush. This stuff had all manner of oils in it and smells of roses - completely luxurious and feels very decadent for a reasonable £16.50 for 225g.


The formula is very rich and softening to skin so a little goes a long way. The idea with skin conditioners is that you apply them and then rinse off in the shower much like a hair conditioner. Nivea and co released versions last year on the High Street but this baby takes skin conditioning to a different level.


You can also, from what I've seen online, use this in place of a body cream and not rinse off. I've not tried this but will this weekend - even after rinsing the rose scent lingers so I imagine you'd smell completely amazing if you didn't rinse.

Best check that your significant other doesn't take migranes or sneezing fits in the face of roses before trying this though... 

This is already a repurchase for me and something I've used for about a year after my lovely friend E introduced me to it. 

Well worth it for those trying to prevent the usual leg skin scaliness over winter. Usage with Epsom salt bath was supercharged and lovely - to be recommended!

Til next time kitty kats - love, hugs and rose scented kisses

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...