Monday 11 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 11: LGFB Sculpting Sponge

Hi Sparkles

LGFB Sculpting Sponge
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)
I was really delighted to open today's box in my advent calendar - Look Good Feel Better ("LGFB") is a charity which aims to give practical make-up classes and advice to women who are suffering with cancer. Sales of their products directly contribute to their ability to continue offering these classes and courses to cancer sufferers. 

The range is generally tool based rather than colour cosmetics, and the brushes feel lovely and soft. This sponge I will readily use in place of my Real Techniques version, I love a slightly dampened sponge for applying cream and liquid contour / highlighting products. 

I will definitely be adding a few more of their items to my daily routine - both because they're functional and also because I think helping people cope with the side effects of illness in a sympathetic and friendly way is really great. 

A family friend benefitted from such classes when she lost both her eyebrows and eyelashes during her chemotherapy courses - it was the loss of her eyelashes that surprisingly she struggled with more than anything else as before such a class she was a bit lost as to how to counteract that in her makeup regime (which would be exactly the same for most of us I suspect!) 

Please do have a look at the range - even if just giving the brushes a bit of a ruffle next time you walk past in an M&S Beauty Hall! The range can also be purchased from a range of online beauty retailers and Boots. 

Christmas kisses and wishes,

xx Josephine xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...