Monday 18 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 18: Ameliorate Transforming Body Lotion

Hey Sparkles!
Ameliorate Transforming Body Lotion
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)

Happy Mon-YAY, to everyone whether or not your Christmas holidays have already started for this year...surely there can't be that much work to be done even if you're in the office? Get the Christmas tunes on and sing along at your desk or on the shop floor. Though retail readers might be sick of those tunes by this stage since they've been belted out since Halloween I think!

Anyhoo, today's offering from the calendar is a very scientific looking number, which promises to chemically exfoliate my skin while immediately re-hydrating to optimum levels.

A quick glance online shows me generally positive reviews - particularly for those suffering from keratosis pilaris (bumpy skin) on the upper arms. Key notes of caution are a non-lingering but unpleasant scent and a drying effect on non-impacted skin.

I'll give this a go on my arms first I think, in case it is slightly drying as I tend to get scalier skin on my shins in any case.

The 50ml size can be bought online for £9, with the 100ml tube costing just under £15 on the M&S website for those interested to re-purchase after use. Definitely loving the focus on chemical exfoliation and hydration throughout the calendar this year!

Christmas kisses and wishes

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...