Thursday 14 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 14: Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm

Hey Sparkles!!
Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)

Super exciting day planned for me today - it's my team Christmas lunch, which is usually the most fun event of the Christmas season, with the "Something to wear" Secret Santa theme, pretty free flowing booze and inevitable application of cocktails and cheesy tunes!

Emma Hardie's Moringa balm will therefore be a welcome treat to come home to (or, err....maybe wake up depending on booze levels), capable of removing the toughest of make-up products and smelling like a dream every time I use it.

I've had the full size of this product and it's really luxurious, similar in texture to the Elemis cleansing balm, without the crystals and heavy clove scent which I struggled with in the Eve Lom cleanser.

I love these little dinky pots - there was one in last year's calendar, too - because they're super easy for travelling, meaning that I can bring a favourite cleanser on the go without wondering what's in a selection of unmarked muji containers!

What's your favourite cleanser? Do you get on well with the balm formulations or miss the lather of a face wash?

Christmas kisses and wishes

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...