Monday 4 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 4: Gatineau Melatogenine Aox Probiotics

Hi Sparkles!

Gatineau Meltogenine Aox Probiotics
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)
Happy Monday - shouldn't every week start off with a little present you have to unwrap! Today's offering is one of the medium sized boxes, tucked in at the back of the Christmas town. Under this tree is Gatineau's Melatogenine Aox Probiotics cream.

This cream feels lovely and rich, the 15ml size is generous and Gatineau is an excellent brand. From reviews I've looked at online it seems that this one might be a little unctuous for some less dry skin types and prove a bit too slippy to be a good make-up base. That said, I'm going to slather it on, as my skin has turned increasingly dry as I get older - a challenge for someone who grew up with an oil slick and I still sometimes get a little stuck as to remedies for flakies!!

For me, there's little smell to this and the feel left on the skin is beautifully silky. I think I'll be a fan but will leave this to be a bit of a special treat otherwise I'll get addicted to a £70 face cream - eep!

What have you thought of the gifts so far? Definitely trying to help us fend off the dull skin caused by central heating, under sleeping and over indulging so far in my mind - most appreciated :)

Christmas kisses and wishes

xx Josephine xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...