Saturday 23 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 23: M&S Formula Ultimate Sleep Cream

M&S Formula - Ultimate Sleep Cream
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)
Happy Satur-YAY Sparkles!!!

Can't believe I've almost actually completed a project I set myself on the blog - it feels a long time since I've done that (have I *ever* done that?!) so I'm super pleased.

Today is a sample size (15ml) of M&S's relatively newly offered Ultimate Sleep Cream, promising to deliver the much sought after 8 hours of sleep in a jar. Or in this case a plastic tube.

So popular upon release in autumn last year, it actually sold out early this year, resulting in a waiting list!

At only £22 for a 50ml pot that's pretty impressive feedback if people are voting with their purses.

I think this was also included in a little black tube last year and I remember thinking it was lovely as I used it up on summer holiday this year.

If this proves to be the same little offering I will definitely keep an eye out when doing some Christmas sales shopping in M&S after the day itself.

Sleep-effect me up....!!!

Christmas kisses and wishes,

xx Josephine xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...