Friday 15 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 15: Diego Dalla Palma Ciglione mascara

Yawn! Morning Sparkles...
Diego Dalla Palma Ciglione mascara
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)

...the morning after the night before is never the easiest. Add into the mix the man arriving at my door at 8am to put in a new gas and electricity metre. Groan.

However, the next in the large bottom row boxes has produced a lash booster mascara by Diego Dalla Palma. The Italian range is one which I'm most used to seeing in the M&S Beauty Halls but can also be bought in other department stores and online retailers.

I've seen pretty good reviews for some products but this will be my first foray into the brand, hopefully it can help my peepers look brightened and Bambi-like, regardless of the cocktail of cocktails imbibed last night...

...watch this space on Insta later today to see how it fares overall. At £17.50 for the full sized tube it's more expensive than my L'Oreal go to, and about £6 cheaper than my Elizabeth Arden love (along with other Chanel, Dior and YSL mascaras).

Have any of you tried this brand? Will it give my lashes the va-va-voom of '70's Sofia Loren, or leave me in a smudge puddle?!

Christmas kisses and wishes

xx Josephine xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...