Friday 8 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 8: Eyeko Black Magic mascara

Fri-YAY at last Sparkles! 
Eyeko Black Magic mascara
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar)

I'm off out with pals for a delicious Kenyan-Indian meal tonight in North London, which will be supremely tasty and great fun as always. 

My peepers shall be even more party ready than usual with a quick slick of Eyeko's Black Magic mascara. Promises include the delivery of drama and curl, with added volume and an extreme carbon black finish which will be water resistant. 

That's a big list for such a little tube! 

Based on the performance of the waterproof mascara included in the summer beauty box this year, I have no doubt that Eyeko have more than an even chance of delivering on all these claims - but make sure to check out the Instagram for my follow verdict! 

One thing I'm not entirely sure of is the curved brush - generally I find I get on best with a straight brush, with bristles rather than silicone spikes. What's your favourite mascara - either for formula or applicator?

I'm a huge fan of the L'Oreal Volume Million original wand, so much so that I clean it off when I start a new tube of the mascara with one of those silicone wands. Another much loved is the Elizabeth Arden mascara - the brush looks like *nothing* and yet achieves everything I want in a mascara - separation, length and curl! 

Christmas kisses and wishes

xx Josephine xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...