Tuesday 19 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 19: Leighton Denny Nail Polish (Star Dust)

Hello Sparkles - and a sparkling hello at that!
Leighton Denny Nail Polish (Star dust)
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)

Today's calendar offering is a pretty silver, lightly holographic glitter suspended in a clear nail polish.

I will definitely be wearing this today and onwards throughout the season as it's super pretty but will also be fairly low maintenance, allowing for easy tip wear fixes.

I find Leighton Denny nail polishes to be average in wear, better ironically when I use the Essie jet setter top coat rather than his own top coat.

This would also make a pretty top coat with grey, pink or blue polishes underneath.

This would be a colour I would be likely to buy myself - it's a solid bottle and the only little box which was taped shut so it took me a minute to break her out!

Will you have sparkling tips from today onwards?

Christmas kisses and wishes,

xx Josephine xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...