Monday 25 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 25: My Favourite Things make-up bag

Day 25 gift - My Favourite Things...make up bag
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)
Not to get all Noddy Holder on you guys or anything, BUT....

IT'S CHRRRIIIIISSSSTTTMASSSSS!!!!!

I confess that this cute little bag was one of the main reasons that I was swayed into buying a calendar of miniatures that in truth I had no earthly need for!

I'm not sure it's branded, but I'm entirely sure that I do not care. It's slightly padded for some protection, cotton feel outer with a leak resistant liner.

A very cute extra for the Christmas Day gift in the advent calendar and I may or may not have actually purchased a few little favourite things to immediately stuff it with for myself...check out the Insta later!

Hoping you all have a silly, festive, fun and loving Christmas day with your nearest and dearest.

Christmas wishes and kisses and hugs and canapés for all!!

xx Josephine xx



Good things come to those who wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...