Sunday 3 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 3: Nuxe Prodigieux shower gel

Morning Sparkles!
Nuxe Prodigieux Huile de Douche
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)

Yawn and stretch, for a lazy Sunday morning - the best kind! Keeping with the radiant theme is the second box from the big bottom row today.

This Nuxe Prodigieux shower gel is "precious scented with golden shimmer". I'm a fan of Nuxe's honey shower gel and cleanser which I've had before, and generally of their Huile Prodigieux range. This 30ml travel size will be a generous size for any pre-Christmas trips you're planning or just as a treat at home.

I'm liking the idea of getting sparkly in the shower and finishing off with the Huile and matching EdT which I already have, just because it's Sunday and I'm off for some festive fun with my Auntie who's up in London for the day.

Scrum-diddly-umptious Christmas kisses and wishes

xx Josephine xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...